Skip to main content

Equality and Difference: In an Age Where Everything is Mixed Up

Recently I have somehow been accused by some friends sometimes by being a racist, other times as a person who stands against Social Justice, and I am viewed by many liberals as someone whose opinions should be just dismissed because it is too fanatic.
Some of the comments I received just outraged me, so I had to write the below to clarify once and for all my views on racism, human and social equality and some views on current world events.
All Humans are born equal:
I stand firm in my belief that all humans, regardless of any innate, genetic, hereditary stuff they inherited through their DNA, are all equal, and that beyond and regardless of their skin color or eye looks (for our brother and sisters of Asian races), gender, sexual orientation, nationality we are share in the same divine Breath, that the Bible speaks about when God Breathed into ADAM (the Human Race) a breath of life. The human spirit is the same and the divine feature in each and every one of us is equal and thus no race or color or gender should brag or pride for being born with certain “privileges” whatsoever.
I hold to my Universalist Views that at the end of the Current AEON (Age), God will unite to himself all the human race, as his divine Bride (symbolically OK!!!), and will thus the divine family will be together forever in total Universal Harmony, that is what the Bible calls heaven.

Equal but different:
Though the above applies, I still believe that people are different, even genetically. There are people with High IQ, and those with Low IQ, those with Criminal tendencies more than others (Any Biologist: Please Confirm this to me, as I heard it and read about it a lot, but need further references. Is it scientifically Undeniable?) Those who are better physically build than others, others who tend to be intellectual… though there is no exclusive race that can claim any of the above, but we can obviously see trends, and I believe that this is the reason for stereotypes, as people’s senses and brain build trends, and that is a fact that all humans experience, and even psychologists use that in their treatment of certain cases. I used to study that in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
As a result, I am not a sexist if I think that men fit more in the military forces than females. It is just a trend. It is not exclusive, as you find brave women fighters, and these should be included and never excluded, but still if I stereotype that military army people are Men, please do not kill me, my brain does it unintentionally and without any attempt to offend anybody. So please do not politically correct me. 

Not all Behaviors and schools of thought are equal:
I hold to my belief that not all behaviors are equal. There is good and evil, and though there are social factors that might be considered good in one society and good in another, there are universal ethical values that all humanity adheres to.
I was listening to Ravi Zacharias recently, and he mentioned answered the question of good and evil by asking the person who was asking the following:
“Is sexually assaulting a 3 month old baby good or evil?” and if you do not agree on the answer to the mentioned question, then I believe there is another “Evil” that I will call good, and that is: killing you. J
I do not consider any idea that does not lead to the betterment of human life good. And I consider everything that steals, Kills and destroys human life evil.  So I do not consider all religions equal, I do not consider an atheist equal to the believer (an atheist can be better in certain cases, but still not equal). And I do not believe that even within the same religion all ideas or schools of thought are equal.
Thus, for humanity to live in peace, keeping the differences aside, all schools of thought need to agree on basic human rights which all should respect. The UN did something in that direction, but it failed because politicians and governments do not and will never represent all the world population. (I personally do not believe that it will ever happen, except under the divine interference, which the Bible calls the second coming of Jesus Christ, but still go ahead and try and I am sure the people who belong to my school of thought will not be the ones to disagree on the basic human rights).

In my next article/ status, I will address my view on Social Justice and discuss my views on the world economics. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking forward to 2029 AD

Why is it important to look forward to this pivotal year? Why am I interested in telling people about it? For a long time, people who study Bible prophecies, Cults or Orthodox Christians, have been assigning or at least building expectations around relevant dates that mark certain phases. Jehovah's witnesses have been the best failures in assigning dates. They started by 1884, 1887, 1914, 1925, 1975, generation of 1914.. Etc. Seventh Day Adventists had one failing prediction of 1844. Recently, some small groups of Born Again Christians started also assigning some dates.  May 21, 2011 was one widely marketed date, while Hal Lindsay assigned the generation ending 1988 to witness the end of the world. All of the above dates did not witness anything unusual, in the supernatural sense of the world.  Now the question arises: Are we supposed to know when Christ will come and the end of the Current world will be reached? 1. The Bible clearly says that the exact dates are

Topics Index of Life of Faith Ministry Teaching Videos

 For easier access to the Topic of the Life of Faith Ministry Videos on YouTube:  Doctrine:  Trinity:  Trinity Course Playlist (17 videos) Video 1:  Trinity 1: Introduction Video 2:  Trinity 2: The Underlying Principles Video 3:  Trinity 3: Some Bible verses that Call Jesus God (1/3) Video 4:  Trinity 4: Some Bible verses that call Jesus God - John 1: 1(2/3) Video 5:  Trinity 5: some Bible verses that call Jesus God - Deeper Look (3/3) Video 6:  Trinity 6: Old Testament Verses quoted about Jesus 1-6 Video 7:  Trinity 7: Old Testament Verses quoted about Jesus 7-12 Video 8:  Trinity 08 - Jesus is Kurios/YHWH and the great "I AM   Video 9:  Trinity 09 Jesus is the Almighty, king of kings, and more Video 10:  Trinity 10 Jesus is one with the father, the Lord of the Church Video 11:  Trinity 11 Answering accusations against the Deity of Christ Video 12:  Trinity 12 Answering accusations that Jesus is a created being Video 13:  Trinity 13 The Personality and Deity of the Holy Spirit Vi

The Gehenna that Jesus Spoke About (Brief Introduction)

When Jesus was speaking of "age-lasting punishment/purification" (wrongly translated "everlasting punishment") in Gehenna, He was addressing a topic very well known by his Jewish community, and the fake teaching of Eternal Conscious Torment is a perversion of that teaching...  The Valley of Hinnom (Ge-Hinnom)in 1900 (Wikipedia) One of the major Mistakes that Christians do, is try to understand the words of Jesus outside the cultural and linguistic context of the community in which Jesus lived. One of these words is the word Gehenna (wrongly translated to English as Hell in many translations). In Jewish traditions, Gehenna was a place where sinners go for 12 months. there they are either punished or purified, and after that, though their bodies vanish, their souls are then reunited with God in Ganna, the paradise of the book of Genesis. In the Targum (The ancient Aramaic paraphrased translation of the Old Testament), the term Gehenna is added to several